What is the best way to meet the City mother? Driving, using tour buses and walking is fine, but a bike ride is the best way to get the best pictures and moments. A guide can show the best places to see, smell and have a real idea of the city.
The bike ride begins with a drink at the hotel five-star Cape Grace Hotel, V & A Waterfront. The owners, Erlank Gustav and guide Ben Sanders, experienced guides and a bicycle mechanic, your companions will be with a group of tourists from maximum (10 people). The equipment will be a case, a bicycle, bag of belongings, a bottle water and mountain biking.
Cycling through Cape Town is fun and of course healthy, eco-active. Leaving the historic port on the V & A waterfront back and start our night cycle through landmarks of Cape Town.
The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town (considered the most successful development zone in the world and offers residents and visitors center and entertainment lifestyle quite unlike anyone else’s)
• Nobel Square
• Navy Pier along the Atlantic Ocean
• Beach Road
• Mouille Point Lighthouse
• Cape Town stadium
• Buzz Somerset Road – the home of bars and pubs
• De Waterkant Village in the heart of the town pink
• The colorful streets of Cape Town, with many stops along the way
• Historic places of interest, the Company Gardens, Parliament, Tuynhuys, the official residence of the president of the city, the National Gallery, National Museum of History and more
• Long Street, the heart of the nightlife of the city with their clubs and street vendors, busy, not to mention the iconic Victorian architecture
• The old town of Bo-Kaap Malay (home of the Muslim community in Cape Town, with its colorful houses that led to the mountain resort of Signal Hill, including the oldest mosque in South Africa)
• Facing the marina, with excellent views of the historic port
The bike ride around the Mother City gives a fresh perspective and a real impression. snacks back at the Cape Grace Hotel, champagne and gourmet await and, of course, chats with fellow riders …
The cycle requires only a moderate level of fitness and should be suitable for most shapes and sizes.
- New Year’s Eve parties in Cape Town
- Cape Town at night – stunning!
- The Table Mountain, the landmark of Cape Town
- Beaches of Cape Town
- Beaches of Cape Town – Part 2
Nutzer, die hier her fanden, suchten auch:
bike trip in twon |